Established in 1975, The LaurelRock Company is an award winning, full service landscape design / build /maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our team of dedicated professionals works in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. LaurelRock is a family-owned business that has grown from 3 to 37 employees over the past fourteen years. We are proud of our reputation for innovative design, high quality workmanship and uncompromised customer service; and we’re looking forward to having you join our team!
We are seeking a talented individual to join our award-winning landscape management team. Position responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for daily work tasks
- Insure quality level and completion of work within scheduled time
- Basic masonry skills to include grading and drainage work, bluestone patios, stonewalls and retaining walls made from various stone products
- Ability to safely handle tree removal equipment such as; chippers, chainsaws, etc.
- DOT Medical Card certified to drive heavy trucks such as a Ford F-550.
- Layout and install planting beds per drawings
- Operate John Deere backhoe/loader and Caterpillar skidsteer
- Participate in weekly training sessions (tailgate/safety talks)
- Attend courses and seminars to increase your knowledge and skills
- Operate and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools