Established in 1975, The LaurelRock Company is an award winning, full service landscape design/build/ maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our team of dedicated professionals, work in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. We are proud of our reputation for innovative design, high quality workmanship and uncompromised customer service; and we’re looking forward to having you join our team!
Position responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for daily work tasks and weekly project goals
- Communicate openly with clients, supervisor and all team members
- Insure quality level and completion of work within scheduled time
- Basic masonry skills to include grading and drainage work, bluestone patios, stonewalls and retaining walls made from various stone products
- Ability to safely handle tree removal equipment such as; chippers, chainsaws, etc.
- DOT Medical card certified to drive heavy trucks such as a Ford F-55O
- Layout and install planting beds per drawings
- Operate John Deere backhoe/loader and Caterpillar skidsteer
- Coordinate purchase and delivery of hard/plant materials to job sites
- Participate in weekly training sessions (tailgate/safety talks)
- Attend courses and seminars to increase your landscape knowledge and skills
- Operate and maintain assigned power equipment and hand tools
- Dependable and always on time/early – work 40+ hours per week including Saturdays during season
- Physically able to lift up 60+ lbs and work at a fast pace for 8+ hours per day in the elements