Region: U.S. State
Zip/postal code: 06897
Country: United States
Commensurate with experience. Position is entitled to health, dental and vision insurance, 4 Paid Holidays, 1 Sick Day and 5 Vacation Days in addition to a 401K retirement program.
The LaurelRock Company is an award winning, full service landscape design / build / maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY. Our team of dedicated professionals, work in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. We are proud of our reputation for innovative design, high quality workmanship and uncompromised customer service.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our award-winning landscape installation team. This is a seasonal full time position from March-December. Position responsibilities include:
- Communicate daily work schedules and paperwork
- Communicate openly with Ops Mgr, Field Supervisor and all team members
- Insure quality level and completion of work within scheduled time
- Maintain production facility
- Operate backhoe/loader, skidsteer and mini-excavator
- Coordinate pickup and delivery of hard materials to job sites
- Participate in weekly training sessions
- Attend courses and seminars to increase job knowledge and skills
- Operate and maintain assigned vehicles, heavy equipment and trailers
- Ability to speak both English and Spanish fluently is a plus
- Must have a valid CDL A license within the US
Education, training, experience:
1-3 years of relevant experience. Plant identification knowledge and previous maintenance experience is beneficial. Looking for a responsible, detail oriented, proactive, multi-tasker with a professional outlook. We are looking for immediate placement. Only those available to start immediately should apply.
Application Options & Instructions
Apply by email: Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org