City: Lower Fairfield County and Surrounding Area
U.S. State: Connecticut
Zip/postal code: 06897
Country: United States
Job type: Full Time
Hourly rate based on experience. Season Position – March – December
Established in 1975, The LaurelRock Company is an award winning, full service landscape design / build / maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our team of dedicated professionals, work in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. We are proud of our reputation for innovative design, high quality workmanship and uncompromised customer service; and we’re looking forward to having you join our team!
Position responsibilities include:
- 1-3 Years of experience in landscape field
- Insure quality level and completion of work within scheduled time
- Must have knowledge working with mowers, trimmers, blowers and basic landscape maintenance equipment
- Dependable and always on time/early at work
- Available to work 40+ hours per week during the busy season
- Physically able to work at a fast pace for 8+ hours per day in the elements
- Able to follow instructions and work efficiently
- Attention to detail
Education, training, experience:
The ideal candidate will possess:
1-3 years of relevant experience. Knowledge of zones 5-7 plant material and previous maintenance experience is beneficial. Looking for a responsible, detail oriented, proactive, multi-tasker with a professional outlook. Successful applicant will have an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth and have a rewarding team environment.
We are looking for immediate placement. Only those available to start immediately should apply.
This position will report to our Bethel, CT facility.
Application Options & Instructions
Send cover letter and resume via email or fax to:
Fax: (203) 587-1430