City, Region, Area: Bethel
U.S. State: Connecticut
Zip/postal code: 06801
Country: United States
Job type: Full-Time
Hourly rate based on experience. Season Position – March – December
Established in 1975, The LaurelRock Company is an award winning, full service landscape design/build/ maintenance firm. We service some of the most outstanding, high-end residential properties in Fairfield County, Connecticut. Our team of dedicated professionals, work in concert to create outstanding landscaped environments for our clients to enjoy. We are proud of our reputation for innovative design, high quality workmanship and uncompromised customer service; and we’re looking forward to having you join our team!
- Insure quality level and completion of work within scheduled time
- Must have knowledge working with basic landscape maintenance equipment
- Dependable and always on time/early at work
- Available to work 40+ hours per week during the busy season
- Physically able to work at a fast pace for 8+ hours per day in the elements
- Able to follow instructions, attention to detail, work efficiently, and with a team
1-3 years of relevant landscape experience. Knowledge of zones 5-7 plant material and previous maintenance experience is beneficial. Knowledge of plant/weed identification and pruning is needed. Looking for a responsible, detail oriented, proactive, multi-tasker with a professional outlook. Spanish and/or Portuguese skills and a driver’s license are a plus! Successful applicant will have an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth and be part of a rewarding team environment.
We are looking for immediate placement. Only those available to start immediately should apply.
Application Options & Instructions
Apply by email: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org